- Reduce Cost
- Receive rebates on trusted veterinary products and services, negotiated exclusively for our members.
- Customize Purchasing
- Members are never under any obligations — you get to decide what offers work best for your practice.
- Keep Your Ordering Process
- Don’t change a thing. Continue to place and receive orders from your purchasing company as usual (we’ll even provide the product codes).
- Meet Continuing Education Requirements
- Learn from the best with our unbiased and high-quality continuing education seminars — 100% free for all of our members.
- Increase Profitability
- Savings on our partner products and services translate directly into your business, and benefit your bottom line.
- Reduce Risk
- Being an independent practice means putting your patients first, and making decisions with their unique health in mind.
1. Become a Member
Contact one of our representatives to join Vet Alliance and learn about member benefits.
2. Purchase. Learn.
By supporting our partnered companies whenever ethically possible you'll maximize your benefits and have access to free CE.
3. Save Money
Enjoy the benefits of group purchasing and save money with our partnered company loyalty programs. You keep 100% of what you earn.
Ready to start saving?Become a Member Now
Partners you know and trust
Our partners are some of the biggest suppliers in the industry. From equipment, to food, to medications and more, we’ve partnered with brands you already work with in order to bring you the best deals possible.
Savings that add up
Our members earn loyalty rebates when their purchase choices support our partnered companies. Members are encouraged to support our partnered companies but maintain the freedom to choose which deals work best for their practice.
One size fits most
Membership is open to any accredited veterinary practice that is independently owned, and one membership can cover up to three clinics with common ownership.
Learn the Latest and Greatest
Vet Alliance members have access to our high-quality, 100% unbiased education opportunities, lead by some of the industries best and brightest.
Meet Your Mandatory Hours
Our seminars happen all across Canada, in big cities and small towns, and count towards your yearly continuing education requirements.
- Dr. Craig Mosley
- Dr. Irene Moore
- Dr. Susan Little
- Mark Opperman
- Nancy Shaffran
- Shawn McVey
Some of Our Trusted Partners
What Members Are Saying
When we were approached to join the Central Vet Alliance, at first I was a little tentative due to the concept. However after being a member for approximately 8 months, I have quickly witnessed the value of the membership. The yearly dues were more than paid off in only a few months and the rebate was timely and impressive. When you factor in the continuing education seminars that are included with the membership, it is hard to imagine why ANY veterinary hospital would not jump on board.
They pay for my membership many times over and help my hospital’s profitability. The AVA is helping veterinary clinics maximize their buying power. Fantastic idea!Amy Schneider, DVM Valley Veterinary Hospitals, Ltd.
This is a very professionally run organization and they are striving to give back to the members the best possible opportunities for savings and continuing educationCathy Hooper, DVM Owner of Glendale Veterinary Hospital